WHERE ARE SAUCED PRODUCTS MADE?
SAUCED products are made in the states where they are sold. This approach allows SAUCED to comply with the varying cannabis laws and regulations in each state. As of now, SAUCED products are available in California, Nevada, and Massachusetts. Therefore, the production and manufacturing facilities for SAUCED products would be located in these respective states to ensure compliance with local laws and to provide consumers with products that adhere to regional regulations.
WHAT DOES "THE DRIP IS DIFFERENT" MEAN?
High-Quality Cannabis Products: SAUCED uses the term "Drip" to refer to their cannabis oil blends. They describe their cannabis oil blends as "Drip," emphasizing that they produce the finest and highest-quality cannabis oils. This usage highlights their commitment to excellence and the idea that their cannabis products, referred to as "Drip," are of superior quality and craftsmanship compared to others in the market.
Stylish Cannabis Culture: "THE DRIP IS DIFFERENT" suggests that SAUCED embraces and represents cannabis culture in a stylish and unique way. "Drip" in this context is a slang term often used in fashion and pop culture to describe a person's impeccable and distinctive sense of style. By associating this term with cannabis culture, SAUCED aims to convey that their brand is not just about cannabis consumption but also about celebrating and elevating the fashionable and trendy aspects of the cannabis lifestyle.
WHAT IS A FULL-CERAMIC CARTRIDGE?
A full ceramic vape cartridge, often referred to as a "full ceramic cartridge," is a type of cartridge used in vaping devices for the consumption of cannabis concentrates, specifically cannabis oil or distillate. What sets full ceramic cartridges apart from other types of vape cartridges is the material used in their construction.
Key characteristics of a cannabis full ceramic cartridge include:
- Ceramic Construction: The entire cartridge, including the body, mouthpiece, and the heating element, is made from ceramic materials. Ceramic is chosen for its heat resistance, durability, and inert nature, which can help preserve the flavor and purity of the cannabis oil.
- Preservation of Flavor: Ceramic does not impart unwanted flavors or odors to the cannabis oil, allowing consumers to experience the full, natural flavors and terpene profiles of the cannabis extract.
- Heat Distribution: Ceramic cartridges has heating elements or coils made from ceramic materials as well. These elements can provide even and consistent heat distribution, ensuring that the cannabis oil is vaporized efficiently without causing overheating or burning, which can lead to the degradation of cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Purity and Safety: Ceramic is considered a safe material for vaping because it does not contain harmful substances like heavy metals that can be found in some metal cartridges. This can be particularly important for consumers concerned about the purity and safety of their cannabis products.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Full ceramic cartridges often have a sleek and clean appearance, making them visually appealing to consumers.
It's important to note that while full ceramic cartridges offer many advantages, they may also come at a higher cost compared to other cartridge types due to the materials and manufacturing processes involved. Additionally, the performance and quality of a full ceramic cartridge can vary depending on the brand and manufacturer.
As with any cannabis product, it's crucial to purchase cartridges from reputable sources and ensure that they comply with local regulations and safety standards. Proper maintenance and cleaning of the vape device are also essential to ensure a safe and enjoyable vaping experience.
WHAT DOES THC PERCENTAGE MEAN?
The THC percentage refers to the concentration of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in a cannabis product, typically expressed as a percentage of the total weight or volume of the product. THC is the psychoactive compound in cannabis responsible for the euphoric and intoxicating effects commonly associated with its use.
When you see a THC percentage listed on a cannabis product label or in testing results, it indicates how much THC is present in that specific product. For example, if a cannabis flower is labeled as having 20% THC, it means that out of the total weight of the flower, 20% of it is THC.
The THC percentage is crucial for several reasons:
- Potency: It provides consumers with an estimate of how potent or strong the product is likely to be. Products with higher THC percentages are generally more potent and may produce more intense psychoactive effects.
- Dosage Control: Knowing the THC percentage allows users to gauge their dosage more accurately. For medical cannabis patients or individuals looking for specific effects, understanding the THC content helps in achieving the desired outcome while minimizing potential side effects.
- Regulatory Compliance: Many regions have legal limits on THC percentages for cannabis products, especially in the case of recreational use. Understanding and complying with these regulations is essential for both consumers and producers.
- Product Selection: Consumers can choose products based on their preferred THC potency. Some may prefer products with lower THC percentages for a milder experience, while others seek products with higher percentages for stronger effects.
It's important to note that the THC percentage is just one aspect of a cannabis product's profile. Other factors, such as the presence of other cannabinoids (like CBD), terpenes, and the overall chemical composition, also play a role in determining the product's effects and characteristics. Therefore, while the THC percentage is a useful metric, it should be considered in conjunction with other information to make informed decisions about cannabis consumption. Additionally, individual tolerance and sensitivity to THC can vary, so responsible use and proper dosing are essential for a positive and safe experience.
WHAT IS LIVE RESIN ?
Live resin is a type of cannabis concentrate known for its exceptional flavor and aroma profile. It is made using a unique extraction process that preserves the plant's natural terpenes and cannabinoids, resulting in a highly flavorful and aromatic product. Here's a breakdown of the key elements of live resin cannabis:
- Extraction Process: Live resin is typically produced by flash-freezing freshly harvested cannabis plants at extremely low temperatures. This freezing process helps preserve the plant's terpenes, which are responsible for the cannabis plant's distinctive aromas and flavors.
- Solvent Extraction: After freezing, the frozen cannabis material is then processed using a solvent, such as butane or propane, in a closed-loop extraction system. This process extracts the essential oils, cannabinoids (such as THC and CBD), and terpenes from the plant material.
- Terpene Preservation: What sets live resin apart from other cannabis concentrates is the emphasis on preserving the natural terpene profile of the cannabis plant. Terpenes are volatile compounds that can be lost or altered during traditional extraction methods, but live resin aims to retain them as closely as possible to their original state.
- Texture: Live resin can have a variety of textures, including sauce, badder, or sugar. The texture often depends on the specific strain and the extraction process used.
- Flavor and Aroma: Live resin is celebrated for its rich, complex, and pungent aroma and flavor. Since it retains the natural terpenes of the cannabis plant, it often provides a more authentic and intense representation of the strain's characteristic tastes and scents.
- Potency: Live resin can be highly potent, as it contains concentrated levels of cannabinoids, including THC. Users should exercise caution and start with small doses when trying live resin for the first time, as it can be significantly more potent than smoking or vaping dried flower.
- Usage: Live resin is commonly consumed through dabbing, vaporization, or mixing with flower in joints or blunts. It offers a potent and flavorful experience for cannabis enthusiasts seeking a concentrated and aromatic product.
In summary, live resin cannabis is a premium cannabis concentrate that prioritizes the preservation of terpenes and provides an intense and authentic flavor and aroma profile. Its unique extraction process sets it apart from other concentrates and appeals to those who appreciate the nuanced tastes and scents of different cannabis strains.
WHAT IS ROSIN?
Rosin is a popular form of cannabis concentrate that is made without the use of solvents. It is produced through a simple yet effective mechanical process that involves applying heat and pressure to cannabis flower or hash to extract the cannabinoids and terpenes. This technique has gained popularity among cannabis enthusiasts and producers due to its purity, safety, and simplicity.
Here's how cannabis rosin is typically made:
- Material Selection: High-quality cannabis flower or hash is chosen as the starting material. The choice of material can impact the quality and yield of the final rosin.
- Preparation: The cannabis material is carefully prepared by breaking it down into smaller pieces or pressing it into pucks or bags. This step helps create a consistent surface area for extraction.
- Pressing: The prepared cannabis material is placed between two sheets of parchment paper. These parchment paper sheets are essential for collecting and containing the rosin.
- Application of Heat and Pressure: A hydraulic or manual press is used to apply heat and pressure to the cannabis material sandwiched between the parchment paper. This process is typically performed at low temperatures, around 200°F to 220°F (93°C to 104°C), to avoid degrading the cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Extraction: The combination of heat and pressure causes the cannabinoids and terpenes to liquefy and squeeze out of the cannabis material. The resulting liquid, known as rosin, is collected on the parchment paper.
- Collection and Cooling: After extraction, the parchment paper is carefully separated, and the rosin is scraped off and collected. It is then allowed to cool and solidify.
Cannabis rosin is highly regarded for several reasons:
- Solvent-Free: Rosin extraction does not involve the use of any solvents, making it a safer and more natural way to create cannabis concentrates.
- Purity: Rosin typically retains a high level of terpenes, which contribute to its flavor and aroma, and cannabinoids, resulting in a full-spectrum concentrate.
- Ease of Production: The process of making rosin is relatively straightforward and can be performed by individuals or small-scale producers with minimal equipment.
- Versatility: Rosin can be consumed in various ways, such as dabbing, vaping, or adding it to edibles.
- Transparency: Since there are no solvents involved, consumers can have greater confidence in the purity and safety of rosin products.
Cannabis rosin has gained popularity in both medical and recreational markets, and it appeals to those who prefer solventless and potent cannabis concentrates with a robust flavor profile.
WHAT ARE TERPS AND TERPENES?
Cannabis Terpenes AKA "Terps" are organic compounds found in the essential oils of cannabis plants that contribute to the plant's aroma, flavor, and potential therapeutic effects. Terpenes are not unique to cannabis; they are found in various plants and fruits and play essential roles in nature, such as attracting pollinators and repelling herbivores.
In cannabis, terpenes are responsible for the distinctive scents and flavors associated with different strains and varieties. They are believed to work in synergy with cannabinoids like THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol), a phenomenon known as the "entourage effect." This suggests that terpenes may enhance or modulate the effects of cannabinoids and offer unique therapeutic benefits.
Some common cannabis terpenes and their associated scents and potential effects include:
- Limonene: Found in citrus fruits, limonene contributes a citrusy, lemony aroma. It is associated with mood elevation, stress relief, and potential anti-anxiety effects.
- Myrcene: Present in hops, mangoes, and lemongrass, myrcene has an earthy, musky aroma. It may have sedative and relaxing properties and is often associated with "couch-lock" effects.
- Linalool: Also found in lavender, linalool has a floral, sweet aroma. It is known for its potential calming and anti-anxiety effects.
- Pinene: As the name suggests, pinene has a piney aroma and is found in pine trees and conifers. It may have anti-inflammatory and alertness-promoting properties.
- Caryophyllene: This terpene has a spicy, peppery aroma and is found in black pepper and cloves. It may have potential anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
- Terpinolene: Terpinolene has a complex, herbal aroma with hints of pine and citrus. It is known for its potential sedative and antioxidant properties.
- Humulene: Found in hops, coriander, and basil, humulene has an earthy, woody aroma. It may have anti-inflammatory and appetite-suppressing properties.
Cannabis strains can contain varying combinations and concentrations of these terpenes, contributing to the diversity of effects and flavor profiles observed in different strains. Some users select strains based on their terpene profiles to achieve specific effects or to enjoy particular flavors and aromas.
It's important to note that terpenes are not unique to cannabis, and they can be found in various plants. Their presence in cannabis adds to the complexity and versatility of the plant's therapeutic and sensory properties.
WHAT IS LIQUID DIAMONDS?
Liquid diamonds is a high-quality cannabis concentrate that is considered one of the purest and most potent forms of cannabis extract. It's a type of cannabis concentrate that is exceptionally rich in cannabinoids, primarily THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol), as well as a variety of terpenes.
The term "liquid diamonds" refers to the appearance of the concentrate, which typically consists of small, translucent crystalline structures floating in a thick, viscous liquid. These crystals are primarily composed of THC-A (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid), the non-psychoactive precursor to THC. When exposed to heat, THC-A decarboxylates and becomes psychoactive THC, which is responsible for the intoxicating effects of cannabis.
WHAT IS INDOOR GROWN FLOWER?
Indoor grown flower refers to cannabis plants that are cultivated and grown entirely within an indoor environment, typically within a controlled and enclosed space such as a greenhouse, grow room, or indoor farm. This method of cultivation is in contrast to outdoor or greenhouse cultivation, where cannabis plants are grown in natural outdoor environments.
Key characteristics and advantages of indoor grown cannabis flower include:
- Controlled Environment: Indoor cultivation allows growers to have precise control over environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, light cycles, and air quality. This level of control enables growers to create optimal conditions for cannabis plants throughout their life cycle.
- Year-Round Cultivation: Indoor cultivation is not reliant on seasonal changes, allowing for year-round production of cannabis flower. This consistent supply can be beneficial for meeting consumer demand and maintaining product quality.
- Pest and Disease Control: Indoor environments can be sealed off from external pests and pathogens, reducing the risk of infestations and diseases that can affect outdoor-grown cannabis plants.
- Quality and Consistency: The controlled conditions of indoor cultivation can result in consistent and high-quality cannabis flower. This consistency is prized by consumers who seek specific cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
- Customization: Growers can tailor the indoor environment to the specific needs of different cannabis strains, optimizing growth and enhancing the development of desirable characteristics.
- Security and Privacy: Indoor cultivation facilities are often equipped with security measures to protect the crop from theft or unauthorized access, contributing to the overall safety of the operation.
- Lighting: Indoor cultivation typically relies on artificial lighting systems, such as high-intensity discharge (HID) lights, light-emitting diodes (LEDs), or other specialized grow lights. These lights can be adjusted to provide the ideal spectrum and intensity for plant growth.
While indoor cultivation offers numerous advantages, it is generally more resource-intensive and costly than outdoor cultivation due to the energy requirements for lighting and environmental control systems. As a result, indoor-grown cannabis flower often commands a premium price in the market.
We choose indoor-grown cannabis flower for its consistent quality, diverse strain availability, and the ability to select products with specific cannabinoid and terpene profiles tailored to their preferences. However, preferences for indoor, outdoor, or greenhouse-grown cannabis can vary among individuals, with each cultivation method having its own unique qualities and appeal.
WHAT ARE INFUSED PRE-ROLLS?
Infused cannabis pre-rolls, often referred to as "infused joints" or "infused pre-rolls," are a type of pre-rolled cannabis product that contains more than just ground cannabis flower. These pre-rolls are designed to provide an enhanced and potentially more potent cannabis experience by incorporating additional cannabis concentrates or extracts into the roll.
Key features of infused cannabis pre-rolls include:
- Cannabis Flower: Like traditional pre-rolls, infused pre-rolls contain ground cannabis flower. The type of flower used can vary, and it may be a specific strain chosen for its flavor, aroma, or effects.
- Cannabis Concentrates: What sets infused pre-rolls apart is the inclusion of cannabis concentrates or extracts. These concentrates can take various forms, such as hash, kief, distillate, live resin, or wax. The specific concentrate used can significantly impact the pre-roll's potency and effects.
- Enhanced Potency: The addition of concentrates boosts the overall THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) content in the pre-roll, potentially making it more potent. This can lead to a stronger and longer-lasting high.
- Flavor and Terpenes: Depending on the concentrate used, infused pre-rolls may offer a unique flavor profile and a higher concentration of terpenes, the aromatic compounds responsible for the plant's distinctive scents and flavors.
- Customization: Infused pre-rolls allow for customization, where consumers can choose pre-rolls with specific strains and concentrate combinations to achieve their desired effects and flavors.
- Consistency: Infused pre-rolls are typically produced with careful precision to ensure an even distribution of the concentrate throughout the roll, promoting consistent and predictable experiences for consumers.
- Convenience: As with regular pre-rolls, infused pre-rolls offer the convenience of a pre-rolled and ready-to-smoke cannabis product, eliminating the need for consumers to prepare their own joints.
It's important to note that the potency and effects of infused cannabis pre-rolls can vary widely based on the specific strain, concentrate, and their respective concentrations. Consumers should be aware of the THC levels and the potential for increased psychoactive effects when using infused pre-rolls and should consume them responsibly.
Infused pre-rolls cater to individuals who seek a more potent and flavorful cannabis experience and are willing to explore the unique combinations of strains and concentrates that this product category offers.
WHAT IS INDICA?
Indica, scientifically known as Cannabis indica, is a subspecies of the cannabis plant that is native to regions with cooler climates, such as the Himalayan foothills and parts of Central Asia. Indica strains are characterized by certain physical and chemical traits, as well as the effects they produce when consumed.
Key Characteristics of Indica:
- Plant Appearance: Indica cannabis plants typically have a shorter and bushier stature compared to sativa plants. They feature broad, dark green leaves and tend to be more compact and dense.
- Flowering Time: Indica strains often have a shorter flowering period than sativa strains, making them suitable for growers looking for quicker harvests.
- Aroma and Flavor: Indica strains are known for their aromatic and flavorful profiles, which can include earthy, musky, and fruity notes. These strains often produce rich, resinous buds with a strong scent.
- Cannabinoid Content: Indica strains tend to have higher levels of cannabidiol (CBD) compared to sativa strains, though they can also contain significant amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). This cannabinoid profile contributes to the potential effects of indica strains.
Effects of Indica Cannabis:
Indica strains are renowned for their relaxing and sedating effects on the body and mind. Common effects associated with indica strains include:
- Physical Relaxation: Indica strains are often used for their ability to relax muscles and reduce tension, making them a popular choice for those seeking relief from pain, muscle spasms, and insomnia.
- Sedation: Indica strains are known for their "couch-lock" effect, which can induce feelings of drowsiness and promote sleep.
- Stress and Anxiety Relief: Many users find that indica strains offer a calming and stress-reducing experience, making them suitable for relaxation and unwinding.
- Appetite Stimulation: Some indica strains can increase appetite, commonly referred to as "the munchies," which can be beneficial for individuals with appetite-related medical conditions.
It's important to note that the effects of cannabis can vary depending on the specific strain, its THC and CBD content, and an individual's tolerance and sensitivity. Therefore, consumers should experiment with different strains to find the one that best suits their desired effects and wellness goals. Additionally, the distinction between indica and sativa strains has become less clear-cut due to hybridization and breeding practices, so it's essential to consider the specific attributes of each strain when making a choice.
WHAT IS SATIVA?
Sativa, scientifically known as Cannabis sativa, is one of the two primary subspecies of the cannabis plant, the other being Cannabis indica. Sativa strains are known for their distinct physical characteristics, growth patterns, and effects when consumed.
Key Characteristics of Sativa Cannabis:
- Plant Appearance: Sativa cannabis plants typically exhibit a taller and more slender growth structure compared to indica plants. They have thinner leaves that are often lighter in color, and their overall appearance is more elongated.
- Flowering Time: Sativa strains often have a longer flowering period compared to indica strains, which makes them suitable for regions with longer growing seasons or for outdoor cultivation.
- Aroma and Flavor: Sativa strains are known for their diverse and often pungent aroma and flavor profiles. These strains can produce a wide range of scents and tastes, including fruity, citrusy, spicy, and floral notes.
- Cannabinoid Content: Sativa strains can contain varying levels of cannabinoids, including THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive compound responsible for the "high" associated with cannabis. Sativa strains may have lower THC content than indica strains but can still produce potent effects.
Effects of Sativa Cannabis:
Sativa strains are often associated with uplifting and energizing effects on the mind and body. Common effects of sativa strains include:
- Increased Energy: Sativa strains are known for providing a boost in energy and creativity, making them a popular choice for daytime use.
- Enhanced Focus and Creativity: Many users report improved focus, creativity, and mental clarity when consuming sativa strains.
- Mood Elevation: Sativa strains can have mood-enhancing properties, potentially alleviating symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Reduced Fatigue: Some people find sativa strains to be helpful in combating fatigue and promoting wakefulness.
It's important to note that the effects of cannabis can vary widely based on the specific strain, its cannabinoid content, and individual tolerance. Additionally, many cannabis strains on the market today are hybrids, combining characteristics of both indica and sativa strains, further blurring the distinction. Therefore, consumers should consider the specific attributes of each strain and their own preferences and needs when choosing a cannabis product.
WHAT IS HYBRID?
A hybrid strain of cannabis refers to a cultivated variety of the cannabis plant that is intentionally bred by crossing two or more distinct subspecies or strains—typically, Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa. These hybrid strains are designed to combine the unique characteristics and effects of their parent strains, offering a wide range of diverse and customizable experiences for cannabis users.
Key Characteristics of Hybrid Cannabis Strains:
- Genetic Mix: Hybrid strains result from controlled cross-breeding between indica and sativa strains or between different hybrid strains. The goal is to create offspring that inherit specific traits from each parent, such as growth patterns, cannabinoid profiles, aroma, and effects.
- Varied Characteristics: Hybrid strains can exhibit a wide spectrum of characteristics, making them versatile in meeting the needs and preferences of consumers. They can have features of both indica and sativa strains, including plant structure, leaf shape, aroma, and flavor.
- Customized Effects: Breeders often aim to produce hybrid strains with particular effects that cater to various user preferences. These effects can range from relaxation and pain relief to increased energy and creativity, depending on the genetics of the parent strains and the specific hybrid's cannabinoid and terpene profile.
- Diverse Aromas and Flavors: Hybrid strains can offer a diverse array of aromas and flavors, blending the aromatic and taste profiles of their parent strains. This diversity can include fruity, earthy, spicy, and citrusy notes, among others.
- Balanced THC and CBD Content: Some hybrid strains are bred to maintain a balanced ratio of THC (psychoactive) and CBD (non-psychoactive) cannabinoids, providing potential therapeutic benefits without producing strong psychoactive effects.
- Adaptability: Hybrid strains can be cultivated in various environments, both indoors and outdoors, depending on their genetic makeup and intended characteristics. This adaptability makes them suitable for a wide range of growing conditions.
- Common Hybrid Categories: Hybrid strains are often categorized as indica-dominant, sativa-dominant, or balanced hybrids, depending on the dominance of the parent strains' characteristics.
In summary, hybrid cannabis strains are the result of deliberate cross-breeding efforts aimed at combining the best attributes of different cannabis subspecies and strains. This hybridization allows for a rich and diverse selection of cannabis varieties, each with its own unique set of effects, aromas, and flavors. Users can choose hybrid strains that align with their specific preferences and desired cannabis experience.